Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day!

On this very special Sunday, I would like to give a shout out to the best mom in the world. My mom has been my supporter and my best friend for many years. We've been through some rough times, but we've come out stronger and with a more solid relationship than ever. This is the first mother's day I've spent away from her, and I'm a little sad about that... But I know that she knows how much I love her and I hope she knows that I'm there with her in spirit! I miss my mom every day, and I can't wait to get to see her and the rest of my family this summer!

In other news... I had my third interview with Victoria's Secret today. That's right. My THIRD interview. For a retail job. Perhaps a bit much? Maybe. I have a second interview with Banana Republic tomorrow, so here's hoping I get an offer from both places and get to choose the best one for me. My boyfriend is flying in on Thursday night, and I am so so excited to see him. Living so far apart is tough, but I'm holding on to the hope that once I finish my master's degree we can finally move in together and begin to start our life. Every time I think about it I just can't stop smiling. :) He's amazing, and I just know that he will be the man waiting for me at the altar one day in the future.

Anyway, happy mother's day to all the mother's out there!! Enjoy your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment