Thursday, May 5, 2011

my cinqo de mayo celebration

And this is how I celebrate things... I spent the better part of my evening watching Toddlers & Tiaras on Netflix while eating essentially 3/4 of a bag of Cheetos Puffs... after which I talked to my wonderful boyfriend for a while, discussed potential baby names just for kicks, and then napped for a while. I woke up a little while ago and am currently making Chai tea and thinking about mapping out a grocery list for the Beach Body Boot Camp diet plan... and also figuring out how much it will cost... In other news, I'm excited for my Banana Republic interview on Saturday at 1pm! Hopefully, they'll love me and hire me on the spot! Since I still haven't heard back from Victoria's Secret... Anyway, I'm thinking about doing some yoga before I go to bed to counterbalance the cheetos...but we'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment